AJGA Membership Terms and Conditions
- I hereby agree that any application for membership, qualifier application or tournament application is subject to acceptance by the AJGA. I also agree that I am applying for membership or any tournament/qualifier with the consent of a parent/guardian.
- I certify that I am qualified by the rules of eligibility of the AJGA and agree to abide by any regulations of this event, including the AJGA Code of Conduct and Pace of Play program sponsored by Leupold®.
- I understand and agree that membership is non-refundable once submitted. I understand and agree that any qualifier or tournament entry fee is non-refundable after the refund deadline date.
- I agree that the AJGA may use my name and likeness for publicity and promotional purposes under NCAA and USGA guidelines.
- I hereby release the host facility, the AJGA, its officers, directors, employees, any and all sponsors and all of each company's respective officers, employees, and affiliates from any and all liability for any event or consequence arising out of or relating to members' participation in an AJGA event with the sole and singular exception of liability arising out of bad faith or willful misconduct.
- I agree that there are certain risks inherent in the game of golf and accept personal and sole liability for all such risks and damage incurred in conjunction with an AJGA tournament or qualifier. Examples include, but are not limited to: any health-related or safety issues and damage to the golf course, private property, host hotel or other event-related venues.
- In case of emergency during an AJGA tournament or qualifier, I, as the parent and/or guardian of the tournament/qualifier participant, authorize a qualified medical doctor or on-site medical staff to take all necessary measures in the treatment of the aforementioned tournament participant.
- I understand the AJGA may update these terms and conditions periodically and that the latest revision will be posted at ajga.org.