Tar Heel Classic @ UNC-Chapel Hill Finley Golf Course
UNC Finley Golf Course, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Caroline Curtis of Richmond, Virginia, won on the first play-off hole after carding a 1-over-par 145. The 15-year-old has 10 top-10 AJGA finishes including two victories: the 2014 Preseason Junior at The Foundry and the 2015 Greg Norman Champions Golf Academy Junior at Old South. Curtis was a member of the 2015 and 2016 ACDS Junior All-Star Team.
- T1: Caroline Wrigley (Wexford, Pennsylvania)
- 3rd: Emily Hawkins (Lexington, North Carolina)
- 4th: Rebecca DiNuzio (Norfolk, Virginia)
- 5th: Lauren Freyvogel (Gibsonia, Pennsylvania)
Hurricane Junior Golf Tour - Nashville Junior Shootout
Hermitage Golf Course, Nashville, Tennessee
- Kynadie Adams of Gallatin, Tennessee, won her second tournament in a row after carding a tournament total 1-over-par 145. The 13-year-old had three top-10 AJGA finishes in 2016 and played in the Foley Performance Academy @ EaglesDream Junior Championship in January.
- 2nd: Caroline Caudill (Clarksville, Tennessee)
- T5: Haley Barclay (Strathroy, Ontario)
- T5: Catherin Caudill (Clarksville, Tennessee)
Boys 16-18 Division:
- Won: Micah Knisley (Jefferson City, Tennessee)
- 2nd: Beck Burnette (Blairsville, Georgia)
- 4th: Coleman Jones (Franklin, Tennessee)
Boys 14-15 Division:
- Won: Shawn Sehra (Windsor, Ontario)
Golden State Tour Junior Boys Championship
Temecula Creek Inn Golf Resort,Temecula, California
- Jackson Rivera of Rancho Santa Fe, California, fired a tournament total 4-under-par 140 to win by four strokes. The 14-year-old won the 2016 Killington Junior Golf Championship and placed in the top-10 five times in 2016. Rivera has made a verbal commitment to the University of Southern California and is No. 59 in the AJGA Rankings.
- 2nd: Dylan Menante (Carlsbad, California)
- 3rd: Yuki Moriyama (Kanagawa, Japan)
Hurricane Junior Golf Tour - Richmond Junior Shootout
The Club at Viniterra, New Kent, Virginia
- Kurtis Grant of Herndon, Virginia, carded a 1-over-par 145 to win in the Boys Division by 13 strokes. The 17-year-old won the 2015 Junior All-Star at Fox Meadow and is currently No. 208 in the AJGA Rankings.
- 2nd: Robb Kinder (Quinton, Virginia)
- T3: Karsen Rush (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania)
- T3: Anthony Barr (arleysville, Pennsylvania)
- 5th: Dylan Erks (New Franklin, Ohio)
- Won: Nikita Gubenko (Great Falls, Virginia)