Dustin Johnson World Junior Championship
TPC Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Trent Phillips of Inman, South Carolina, won by six strokes after firing a tournament total 5-under-par 211. The 16-year-old has seven top-10 AJGA finishes and was a 2015 Rolex Junior All-American. Phillips is currently No. 27 in the AJGA Rankings and has made a verbal commitment to the University of Georgia.
- 2nd: Teddy Tetak (Limbach, Slovakia)
- T3: Ben Carr (Columbus, Georgia)
- T3: Aman Gupta (Concord, North Carolina)
- 5th: Logan Perkins (Locust Grove, Georgia)
- In the Girls Division, Skylar Thompson of Buford, Georgia, won by eight strokes after carding a 5-over-par 221. The 16-year-old was on the 2016 Transamerica Scholastic Honor Roll and has made a verbal commitment to the University of South Carolina.
- 3rd: Wint Phoo Aung (Bluffton, South Carolina)
- T4: Emily Zhu (Richmond Hill, Ontario)
- T4: Natalie Petersen (Holly Springs, North Carolina)
Hurricane Junior Golf Tour - Canongate Series
Conogate Golf Club, Sharpsburg, Georgia
- Ivy Shepherd of Peachtree City, Georgia, carded a 1-over-par 145 to win the Girls Division. The 16-year-old is currently ranked No. 64 in the AJGA Rankings and has six top-10 finishes including a second place finish at the 2016 Under Armour® / Scott Stallings Championship presented by Pilot Flying J.
- 2nd: Alejandra Ayala (Alpharetta, Georgia)
- 3rd: Brigitte Clements (Lake Mary, Florida)
- 4th: Amy Ng (Alpharetta, Georgia)
- Won: David Frank (Dunwoody, Georgia)
- 2nd: Chad Deegan (Dunwoody, Georgia)
- 4th: Jack Vajda (Canton, Georgia)
- 5th: Walker Winslette (Canton, Georgia)
Georgia Open at Savannah Harbor
The Club at Savannah Harbor, Savannah Harbor, Georgia
- Sera Tadokoro of Osaka, Japan, finished at even-par 144 to win by one stroke in the Girls Division. The University of Kansas Verbal commit has six top-10 AJGA finishes.
- 2nd: Fai Khamborn (Thung Konkaen, Thailand)
- 3rd: Yukie Sasaki (Hiroshima, Japan)
- 4th: Kayla Kozak (Bluffton, South Carolina)
- Won: Philipp Krahmer (Munich, Germany)
- 3rd: Dongjin Park (Seoul, South Korea)
- T4: Taisuke Ono (Tokyo, Japan)