Step 1: Application
- A completed application packet of the required materials will be reviewed by the AJGA.
Step 2: Interviews
- Selected applicants will be contacted to complete a personality assessment test and interview.
- Communication candidates will also be asked to complete a writing / editing test prior to being selected for an interview.
Step 3: Selection
- Spring applicants will be selected November through December based on the above hiring process steps.
- Summer applicants will be selected to attend the AJGA’s Intern Recruiting Weekend (a mandatory event in March). The selection process will take place between November and January.
Step 4: Intern Recruiting Weekend
- Summer applicants will be invited to attend and final summer interns will be selected immediately following the weekend.
Step 5: Start Dates
- Spring Internship: March 12 - May 8, 2018
- Summer Internship: May 17 - Sept. 5, 2018
- Interns with conflicting end dates due to school start dates will be accommodated.
**End dates can be accommodated if you need to return to school.