To service the various needs of junior golfers, the AJGA provides three levels of membership:
The AJGA recommends the standard Junior Membership for those who have not started high school.
The Junior Plus Membership is ideal for high school sophomores and juniors who are looking to earn college golf scholarships. It is available to all junior golfers, although seniors may not derive the full benefit of this membership. Younger players may wish to become Junior Plus Members in order to better prepare themselves for the recruiting process yet to come.
The Future Player Membership is a non-playing membership for those who are either not old enough to compete in AJGA events or have no intention of applying to play in AJGA events. This offers an opportunity for younger players to keep abreast of AJGA events and programs.
AJGA Player Services can provide guidance to help juniors select the appropriate membership level.
Benefits vary based on the level of AJGA membership. Sign up today!
2015 Membership Levels and Prices (Subject to change):
Junior Membership - $215
- AJGA Bag Tag and Sticker
- Expanded PING Guide/Golfstat Program (Courtesy of PING)
- Player profile and results listed on AJGA Coaches Corner website
- AJGA-logoed hat by New Era
- One-year subscription to Golfweek Digital
- Subscription to Global Golf Post
- Discounted rounds of golf
- Exclusive discounts and promotions in the Player Center
- Online applications to AJGA tournaments and qualifiers
- Subscription to The Insider digital magazine
*Junior Plus- $285
All services listed in the AJGA Junior Membership above plus:
- Expanded AJGA Player Profile and results listed on AJGA Coaches Corner website
- Mental Golf Workshop Profile
- Access to "AJGA's College Recruiting Live" presentation series
- Swing Video
- Access to the Scholly Guide athletic recruiting video series
*A player can upgrade to Junior Plus Membership from Junior Membership for $70 at anytime throughout the year.
Future Player Membership - $95
All services of AJGA Junior Membership (listed above) except Player profile and results listed on AJGA Coaches Corner website
International memberships include an additional $25 to cover mailing costs. International/Canadian membership/tournament fees must be paid in U.S. currency drawn against a U.S. Bank.
AJGA Player Profile - The AJGA Player Profile is a service provided to aid in securing college golf scholarships. Junior Plus Members complete an online form provided by the AJGA that will allow juniors to highlight their academic and golf achievements. This form will be available to college coaches on the AJGA Coaches Corner website.
AJGA's College Recruiting Live - "AJGA's College Recruiting Live" is a series of presentations addressing the ins and outs of college golf recruiting. The presentation series is conducted by AJGA's College Golf Advisors, John Brooks, Nicky Goetze and Ted Gleason. Junior Plus members can access these recorded presentations in the Junior Plus Center.
Mental Golf Workshop Profile - Use this unique profiling system to help you improve your mental game. It is used by the Titleist Performance Institute and recommended by highly-regarded instructors Pia Nilsson and Lynn Marriott and many other top coaches, teachers and players.
SchollyGuide - has created an online, video based, college athletic recruiting platform called the SchollyGuide. The SchollyGuide will assist you and your family as you walk through the recruiting process.
Swing Videos - The AJGA Swing Videos assist coaches in recruiting by evaluating AJGA members' golf swings via the internet. AJGA Junior Plus members and AJGA College Coaching members will have access to these swings on the AJGA website. Swing videos will be shot on site at every AJGA event. The actual times and locations will be in each tournament's General Information that is sent out to the field.
Note: In addition to on-site swing videos, Junior Plus members have the ability to send in their own videos following the instructions below. To keep videos consistent across all members, we ask that you only film these videos on HD cameras.
- Film your swing with a driver and a 5-iron.
- Film both clubs from two different positions (directly behind the line of swing and face-on).
- You must hit a golf ball.
- Make sure you are able to see the entire club in the frame of the video.
- Burn the separate video files onto a data DVD (see accepted formats below). We cannot accept Memorex brand discs at this time.
- Please do not create an "authored DVD" (with a menu and playable chapters).
- If you would like immediate notification when your swing video is online, please include an email address.
- Please protect and package your DVD disc carefully and send to the following address:
AJGA Swing Videos
1980 Sports Club Drive
Braselton, GA 30517
*Accepted formats of HD videos are: MOV, MP4
Members should be aware of the following policies:
Click here to become a 2015 member.
- Players may sign up for Junior or Junior Plus Membership before their 12th birthday. However, they must be at least 12 years of age to participate in an AJGA event. Future Player Membership (non-playing) is open to anyone under the age of 19. AJGA Membership expires Nov. 30, 2015. Those members who have graduated from high school may only play until September 1st of the season directly following high school graduation, regardless of age and/or members may not play in an AJGA event if they have reached their 19th birthday, regardless of graduation date. Any member who has graduated high school and started college is not eligible to play in AJGA events.
- Proof-of-age documentation will be required for the 2015 season.
- You may become an AJGA member securely and conveniently by paying with a credit card via the website.
- AJGA membership does not guarantee acceptance into an AJGA tournament.
- After your membership is submitted, the membership dues are non-refundable. If a membership is submitted mistakenly, the member should call Player Services (770-868-4200) within one business day to request a refund.
- AJGA members are allowed to play in a combined total of five AJGA Open tournaments and Junior All-Star Series events. NOTE: Members may compete in a maximum of four Junior All-Star Series tournaments per season. Invitationals and Preseason Series events do not count toward this total.
- Upon receipt of membership application, the AJGA will e-mail confirmation to each 2015 member. Members will also be mailed a membership packet with other membership benefit items.
- The AJGA will post finalized tournament fields at ajga.org the Friday following the tournament deadline. It is the member's responsibility to find tournament fields at ajga.org.
- 2015 Tournament Fees:
- Preseason Series Tournament - $210
- Junior All-Star Series Tournament - $260
- AJGA Qualifier - $95 (Non-AJGA members - $120)
- AJGA Open Tournament - $285
- AJGA Invitational - $370
- The AJGA holds the rights to its members' names and likenesses for publicity and promotional purposes. AJGA members' names and likeness will be protected for amateur status and eligibility under the guidelines of the USGA and the NCAA.