Benefits vary based on the level of AJGA membership. Sign up today!
2014 Membership Levels and Prices (Subject to change)
Junior Membership - $215
• AJGA Bag Tag and Sticker
• AJGA Quick Reference Guide
• Expanded PING Guide/Golfstat Program (Courtesy of PING)
• Player profile and results listed on AJGA Coaches Corner website
• AJGA logoed hat by New Era
• Discounted rounds of golf
• One-year subscription to Golfweek Digital
• One-year subscription Golf Digest Magazine
• Exclusive discounts and promotions in the Player Center
• Online applications to AJGA tournaments and qualifiers
• Subscription to The Insider digital magazine
• Subscription to Global Golf Post
• AJGA Roadmap (tournament planning tool)
• Player Services Educational Series
• Recruiting Rundown Series
*Junior Plus- $285
All services listed in the AJGA Junior Membership above plus:
• Expanded AJGA Player Profile
• Mental Golf Workshop Profile
• Access to "AJGA's College Recruiting Live" presentation series
• Ability to have swing videos taped at any AJGA event, which will be posted in the Coaches Corner website
*A player can upgrade to Junior Plus Membership from Junior Membership for $70
at anytime throughout the year.
Note: Membership package subject to change
Future Player Membership - $95
All services of AJGA Junior Membership (listed above) except Player profile and results listed on AJGA Coaches Corner website
• Non-playing membership
International memberships include an additional $25 to cover mailing costs. International/Canadian membership/tournament fees must be paid in U.S. currency drawn against a U.S. Bank.
Junior Plus Membership Benefits
AJGA Player Profile - The AJGA Player Profile is a service provided to aid in securing college golf scholarships. Junior Plus Members complete an online form provided by the AJGA that will allow juniors to highlight their academic and golf achievements. This form will be available to college coaches on the AJGA Coaches Corner website.
AJGA's College Recruiting Live - "AJGA's College Recruiting Live" is a series of presentations addressing the ins and outs of college golf recruiting. The presentation series is conducted by AJGA's College Golf Advisors, John Brooks, Nicky Goetze and Ted Gleason. Junior Plus members can access these recorded presentations in the Junior Plus Center.
Mental Golf Workshop Profile - Use this unique profiling system to help you improve your mental game. It is used by the Titleist Performance Institute and recommended by highly-regarded instructors Pia Nilsson and Lynn Marriott and many other top coaches, teachers and players.
Swing Videos - The AJGA Swing Videos assist coaches in recruiting by evaluating AJGA members' golf swings via the internet. AJGA Junior Plus members and AJGA College Coaching members will have access to these swings on the AJGA website. Swing videos will be shot on site at every AJGA event. The actual times and locations will be in each tournament's General Information that is sent out to the field.
Note: In addition to on-site swing videos, Junior Plus members have the ability to send in their own videos following the instructions below. To keep videos consistent across all members, we ask that you only film these videos on HD cameras.
- Film your swing with a driver and a 5-iron.
- Film both clubs from two different positions (directly behind the line of swing and face-on).
- You must hit a golf ball.
- Make sure you are able to see the entire club in the frame of the video.
- Burn the separate video files onto a data DVD (see accepted formats below). We cannot accept Memorex brand discs at this time.
- Please do not create an "authored DVD" (with a menu and playable chapters).
- If you would like immediate notification when your swing video is online, please include an email address.
- Please protect and package your DVD disc carefully and send to the following address:
AJGA Swing Videos
1980 Sports Club Drive
Braselton, GA 30517
*Accepted formats of HD videos are: MOV, MP4