April 30, 2013
The AJGA is changing the way it accepts payments for tournaments and PBE Qualifiers. Please update your contact information (phone, email) and if you would like to receive text alerts, provide your phone carrier. For those who do so, text alerts will be used to notify members about weather delays, pairings and payments due.
In an effort to meet regulatory compliance policies which protect the credit card information of its members, the AJGA will change the way it accepts payments for tournaments and PBE Qualifiers. The TaylorMade-adidas Golf Qualifier application and payment process will remain unchanged.
Changes to the AJGA tournament and PBE Qualifier payment system are effective as of May 3, 2013.
New Payment Process
Application deadlines remain in effect and members will continue to apply to tournaments and PBE Qualifiers in the Player Center. No credit card information is required during the application except as noted below:
- For members applying to multiple tournament / PBE Qualifiers that occur within the same respective week, there will be a $10 processing fee per event (beyond the first) which will be assessed upon application as usual.
- Invitational events will require payment upon application as players have already been accepted into tournament fields.
Tournament/PBE Qualifier fields will be finalized and posted as usual following each application deadline. After each field is announced, players must submit payment in the Player Center by Monday at 3 p.m. ET in order to accept the spot in the field.
- A new section in the Player Center called “Payment Center” will provide AJGA members with access to make payment by credit card. The AJGA still accepts all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
After payments are made, AJGA members will be able to access a receipt in the Player Center Payment Center. If an email address is provided on the payment page, an email receipt will be sent, as well as displayed on-screen, when payment is completed.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for payment processing.
- No refunds will be given after acceptance has been confirmed and payment has been received.
If a player does not want to accept the tournament/PBE Qualifier spot, please withdraw from the event in the Player Center.
If a player does not submit payment by the due date/time, he will forfeit his playing opportunity and be withdrawn from the event.
It is our goal to make this transition as smooth as possible. Please call AJGA Player Services (770) 868-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or feedback.